We are a company focused on creating online products that improve the lives of creatives around the world. Format is our first product, an online portfolio platform that enables any creative professional to showcase their body of work to clients, employers, patrons, as well as the world-at-large. Learn more about our team and culture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Support team. You’ll be responsible for delivering friendly and insightful support via email to the Format community.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who lives in Europe to enhance our 24/7 support coverage. As the sixth member of our support team, you will be working a shift equivalent to 09:00 - 17:00 UTC+0 in your local timezone, Monday to Friday. We will work with the chosen candidate to coordinate training with our Customer Support Manager.
Your typical day will involve:
- Answering about 70 emails from the Format community. This is a large volume, so you should be comfortable with this workload.
- Helping users configure DNS settings for their personal domain name to work with their Format site.
- Replicating and reporting bugs to the development team.
- Creating and updating content in our Help Section.
- Communicating any issues which need to be handed off to other members of the Support team at the end of your day.
- Helping users with basic CSS customization and HTML editing.
- Live in Europe and are willing to work a schedule based around 09:00 - 17:00 UTC+0.
- Have excellent writing skills and thoroughly enjoy writing.
- Are passionate about our product and helping people succeed in their creative career.
- Exude patience and believe that a courteous and empathetic response is the best way to handle an angry email.
- Know how to configure DNS settings for a domain (You should also enjoy the challenge of working around the terrible user interfaces you will encounter at various domain registrars).
- Have basic HTML and CSS skills and an eagerness to learn more.
- We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role.
- We frequently celebrate hitting milestones with company-wide events.
- You’ll have the flexibility to work from home (or wherever there’s a good internet connection).
- Take a peek at our company culture on our team Instagram account.
- We pay competitive salaries and have a very flexible vacation policy.
- We have paid benefits: extended health, dental, life, and disability.
- You’ll be equipped with great Apple hardware to do your job.