WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Engineering at PipelineDeals
- Work with a smart, highly functioning team of developers who care greatly about the code they are shipping.
- Our team champions learning, bettering themselves, and teaching to the rest of the team.
- 20% of your time is investment time. One day a week, you'll invest in yourself. You'll take the time to learn about new technologies, work on open source projects or side projects that help the company.
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive, better-than-market salary
- As part of our core values, we go on a fantastic company retreat each year. This is a very important part of our company culture and is always a blast!
- Reimbursement for conferences or meetups you would like to attend, books you want to buy, screencasts you want to watch. Buy the hardware setup you want.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working directly with Ruby, either with a company, or via open source. Past contributions to open source projects, or maintaining your own, are looked very highly upon.
- A strong understanding of relational SQL databases and query optimization. We use MySQL and Postgres.
- Willingness to learn every day, and to share what you learn to the team. Learning is a core value of our Engineering team.
- Experience with operations is a big plus. At PipelineDeals, Engineers are also in charge of the operation of our Production site. Previous experience with configuration management, AWS, and other operations related tasks are a big plus.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs