WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Our users love Scout RFP because the user experience makes sense. They spend their days working with clunky enterprise software then log into Scout RFP and get their work done without fighting the software. This doesn't happen by accident.
You are a designer who takes the time to understand our users - their needs and their abilities. You love staying on top of the latest design patterns. You would rather remove an element from a page than clutter the screen. You can't wait to get your prototypes in front of real users to see how they react and adjust to their feedback. You want to build a team
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
- Create interaction models, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Work alongside product manager to design new features
- Simplify our current system to make sure it is a delight to use
- Work with our active users to solve their problems, not build their solutions
- Build high fidelity prototypes
- User testing
- Experience developing consumer and/or commercial web application interfaces
- Portfolio full of user experience prototypes
- Designing, running, and analyzing user tests
- Above market compensation ($115k+)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical insurance
- Equity in the company
- Work remotely
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.