We're a small team working on a proposal web app called Bidsketch (http://www.bidsketch.com). Everyone on the team is friendly, self driven, and we all work remotely.
We're looking for an experienced Rails contractor to help us for several months on some ongoing projects.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have put your time in with a few Rails projects
- Write tests that prove your code works
- Are comfortable working with a small team
- Are confident that you can turn an idea into a feature
- Aren't afraid of diving into some messy code
- Know how to package up a pull request for review
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Rails 2.3
- Know the pitfalls of upgrading to newer versions of Ruby and Rails
- Have worked with a small team before
- Have made any open source contributions
- Can tell a good joke
Sound like you? Great! Apply with the following:
- Your GitHub profile
- Your monthly rate or hourly rate
- A quick introduction and background so we can get an idea of who you are
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!