WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
You’ll become the go-to person our customers count on by combining your love of technology with your love of helping people. To your teammates you’re the customer expert ensuring our customer’s voices is always heard.
- You love technology and love to learn
- You’re positive, upbeat and thrive on helping others in a fast and friendly way
- You enjoy solving tricky problems
- You have empathy in buckets and know that patience and understanding is crucial when dealing with other people
- You express yourself well in writing
- You want to work in a fast moving startup
About the role
- Total mastery of the Geckoboard product
- Helping customers wherever they need it: email, forums, webinars, Twitter, Facebook, live chat…
- Writing and maintaining a living knowledge base
- Understanding and reproducing bugs and working with product to prioritise and squash them
- Taking every opportunity to delight our customers and exceed their expectations so much that they HAVE to tell others
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs