WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DirtJockey is looking for a full stack engineer to join our engineering focused team. You’ll be instrumental in helping us build our company culture and dev team from the ground up while also having an impact on an antiquated industry that is ripe for disruption.
Some of the things you’ll be juggling:
- Building out a robust data collection and syncing system
- Implementing new features on our customer facing product
- Helping solve complex user problems
- Working with the team reviewing code, approving pull requests, etc.
About our tech stack:
- Ruby on Rails
- You’re interested in one day starting your own company or you like the idea of getting a front row seat to a startup as it grows.
- You get a rush from building things from scratch and taking ownership over your work.
- You live and breathe for the fast paced and efficient startup culture.
- You enjoy working with smart people, value constructive feedback, and like working with others on solving problems.
- You are smart, humble, and get shit done.
Working at DirtJockey means that you will be supported in doing really great work, using technologies that interest you, alongside peers that you respect. You’ll be working on a product that solves real problems, users love, and has made money from the day it launched. If that sounds like the environment for you, we’d love for you to build and grow with us.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs