WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Skills We're Looking For.
- You've built complex, interactive client-side applications.
- Backbone, React, RequireJS, Node, Grunt
- Experience with Unit Testing and Integration Testing (via Jasmine, Mocha, etc..)
- Experience with Git/GitHub or other version control systems.
- Passion for software quality.
Skills That Will Get You Bonus Points.
- Experience/familiarity with Sass
- Experience/familiarity with SVG
- Experience working in a highly-collaborative, distributed environment.
- You have a portfolio or GitHub account displaying your work.
About our team.
We believe that giving talented engineers lots of freedom and autonomy is the best way to build great products. Since we're 100% remote, we have a results-driven, no-bull culture and take pride in building products that make a difference.
Learn more about our team and amazing products at http://www.articulate.com/careers
- Work with some of the industry's best engineers in a no-bull, results-focused environment
- 100% telecommute. No more commuting or cube-farms - work from home!
- Develop on a top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or iMac (your choice)
- Great PPO health plan
- Super flexible time-off policy
- Stock option plan allows you to benefit from the company's long-term success
- Annual all-hands retreat at a fabulous resort.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs