Work with fun, smart, self-motivated people at a highly successful software company. As a Software Engineer at Articulate, you’ll get to build high-quality software that consistently blows away our customers--and earns their love. Join our team of seasoned pros to enjoy autonomy, ownership over projects, and plenty of challenges to keep you engaged and growing.
Skills We're Looking For.
- Full-stack web development experience using Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of web development standards and best practices.
- Experience with Unit Testing and Integration Testing (via RSpec, Capybara, etc.)
- Experience with Git/GitHub or other version control systems.
- Passion for software quality.
Skills That Will Get You Bonus Points.
- Experience with React and Backbone
- Experience working in a highly-collaborative, distributed environment.
- You have a portfolio or GitHub account displaying your work.
About our team.
We believe that giving talented engineers lots of freedom and autonomy is the best way to build great products. Since we're 100% remote, we have a results-driven, no-bull culture and take pride in building products that make a difference.
Learn more about our team and amazing products at http://www.articulate.com/careers.
- Work with some of the industry's best engineers in a no-bull, results-focused environment
- 100% telecommute. No more commuting or cube-farms - work from home!
- Develop on a top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or iMac (your choice)
- Great PPO health plan
- Super flexible time-off policy
- Stock option plan allows you to benefit from the company's long-term success
- Annual all-hands retreat at a fabulous resort.