WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Novu is a growing health care technology company that offers health insurers, providers and employers a platform designed to help consumers make better decisions and live longer, healthier lives. We are expanding wisely but aggressively and are looking to add the best of the best to our engineering team.
- You enjoy working with colleagues you can rely on and learn from, and you bring a lot to the table yourself.
- You are motivated by measurable daily progress and can lead by example.
- You are willing to leave your ego at the door and are open to learning from those around you, but you are also comfortable vigorously debating the right approach to solving problems.
- You value an engineering culture rooted in collaboration, humility, trust, responsibility, and learning.
- You stay up to speed on new technologies and introduce them to your teammates.
- You are an elite developer who loves working with others of the same caliber.
- You possess 5+ years of professional programming experience and are an excellent communicator and collaborator, especially with non-technical co-workers.
- You have a strong background creating secure, RESTful APIs as well as thread-safe asynchronous processes.
- You are very comfortable around relational databases and SQL.
What We're Offering
- Strong salary and incentive compensation
- Awesome health and dental insurance benefits
- High-end MacBook Pros
- Thunderbolt displays
- Funds for training
- An agile environment with two-week sprints
- Remote work options
- A strong goal of keeping meetings to a minimum
- A focus on quality: We fix all known bugs before building new features
We’d Love It If You Had
- 3+ years working with relational databases with a strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience creating and implementing performant database schemas
- Knowledge of XML and JSON for data interchange
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented design
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails and the Java VM
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms such as CoffeeScript, HTML5, and SASS, as well as iOS and Android
- Experience working within a scrum agile process
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.