WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Who is MotorLot?
MotorLot is the engine that runs independent auto dealers across the country. We've grown revenue 2300% in the last 3 years. We are expanding and would love to have you work with us!
What you'll be working on:
We’re looking for a Rails programmer who loves challenges and is a bit car crazy. You'll be working on a wide variety of projects like:
- Adding an integration with an outside marketing partner using an API.
- Adding functionality to dealer websites.
- Optimizing usage rates.
- Working on micro service structure.
- 2+ years experience building web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Experience with MySQL database and writing SQL
- Experience with (X)HTML and CSS
- Experience with Amazon services
- Strong knowledge of version control systems and application deployment
- Experience working with API and FTP data imports and exports
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Proven capability of working remotely
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, dynamic environment
- A passion for the technologies of the web
- Experience building B2B applications
- Experience in scaling web applications
- Experience with test- or behavior-driven development
- Startup or small company experience
- Entrepreneurial tendencies, you don’t need direction…we want to set you free to do your best
- Open source contributions
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs