WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
- Develop, deploy and maintain SaaS applications (both shiny new and crufty old legacy) in a collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience
- Proven competency building software applications with Ruby on Rails. You need a solid understanding of object-oriented programming in Ruby, along with MVC architecture and relational databases.
- You should have shipped and maintained production software. This is not your first rodeo.
- You like test-driven development and prefer continuous integration. You don’t like testing your code in production.
- You know your way around the command line of an Ubuntu server, whether it’s virtual or iron.
- You can create and consume REST-based APIs, and have experience integrating your code with third-party APIs.
- You’re comfortable as part of a fast-moving, highly-distributed team environment, communicating via Slack, hangout, or kanban board with teammates in far-flung time zones.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.