WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
- Start with a blank slate as we develop a completely new product: you're the frontend architect
- Experiment with incremental improvements to our existing web app to reach company goals (we A/B test everything)
- Using analytics to form hypotheses, design experiments and test assumptions
- You'll have full ownership of our frontend: recommend things we can do and technologies to adopt to drive us forward
- Wireframing UX
- Putting together design concepts
- Taking the concepts and coding them up in clean HTML/CSS
- Working with the typical JS libraries (things like MVC) and recommending new ones to adopt
- You'll be inquisitive, keen to build and test things rather than talk about them
- You can communicate complex technical information clearly and simply
- Do you have side projects or maybe a startup or two in your history? Perfect.
- You may be a veteran looking for a new challenge or fresh out of university, we care more about personality and approach than experience
- You're not afraid to go out of your comfort zone, dabbling in databases or doing support: we all pitch in to get things done
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs