WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are a startup seeking a full-stack developer for a contract position with potential for full-time hire. This can be a remote position. We are seeking a self-motivated, independent developer with experience building modern, scalable web applications to join our team and help us push a project to the next level. We have a completed product, including iOS application and RoR-based web application and API layer, and will be launching to the public shortly.
- 2+ years active experience with Ruby on Rails
- Solid HTML5/CSS proficiency
- Experience building RESTful, JSON-based APIs for mobile applications
- Relational database experience
- Experience with online payment APIs
- Experience with version control
- 3+ years active experience with modern web application development
- Experience developing for Apple Push Notification Service
- PostgreSQL proficiency
- Experience with cloud-based hosts and deployment
- Experience with marketplace payments and disbursements
- Git & GitHub
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs