Do you want to be a part of an innovative software company that changes the landscape of the real estate software market in America and work on a best-in-class business app?
Follow Up Boss is a cutting edge CRM for real estate teams. Customers love our product, check what people say about us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agentsupport/permalink/760296570695278/
With mobile being the key part of our strategy, we are focusing on taking our iOS app to the next level and seeking a top-notch developer to lead this effort. Our roadmap is packed with UX improvements and new features with the goal of making the best CRM app known to man.
The app is written in Objective-C with the help of CocoaPods, Realm, AFNetworking and GitHub. It interacts heavily with our RESTful API: https://api.followupboss.com/api-documentation/. We practice scrum with 1-week cycle, use Trello to keep things organized and Slack for communication.
This is a full-time telecommuting job.
What We Expect
- Great programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa.
- Experience developing iOS applications with offline functionality, understanding of how to sync data between a local database and a backend server.
- Ability to develop apps with good UX.
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
What You Can Expect
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day. See direct impact of your work and value you created for customers.
- Work in a small friendly team side-by-side with co-founders. Opportunity to learn all aspects of running a SaaS business.
- Provide direct input on technical (and not so technical) decisions, be heavily involved in the product design process. Your opinion matters, your ideas will be heard and appreciated.
- Flexible work schedule, work when you are the most productive and be with your family when they need you.
- 100% remote job, enjoy working from the comfort of your own home. We’re hiring the best people regardless of where they live. So far we have people in USA, Australia, The Netherlands, South America and Ukraine!
- Competitive compensation, year-end bonuses based on performance, trips to tech conferences and company meetups.