WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
What we are looking for:
- Passion for building user-friendly web applications and acute attention to detail.
- Leadership, creativity, ability to work well with others and to unite teams.
- Obsession with implementing well-designed, well-tested, well-documented code for solving challenging real-life problems.
- Love for using and contributing to open-source software.
- Ability to work within a geographically distributed team.
- Honesty, friendly attitude and good sense of humor.
Basic skills required:
- Experience designing scalable API-First architectures.
- Deep understanding of HTTP API design best practices.
- Solid work experience with at least one major MVVM framework, a major document database and either Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Experience successfully automating operations with a major framework such as: Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar.
- Fluency with Responsive Web Design.
- Fluency with Git/Github and release-management best practices.
Bonus Points for:
- Every additional programming language and framework you are fluent in.
- Significant contributions to open-source projects
- iOS or Android mobile development experience
- Experience in Healthcare IT, HL7 fluency or experience integrating with EMRs.
- Solid understanding of/experience with Hypermedia Architectural Style for APIs.
Why work at Urgent Consult matters:
Urgent Consult is an innovative, award-winning health tech startup, in New York City, that is tackling some of the most pressing problems of the healthcare system in the United States. You have an opportunity to join this collaborative and friendly group of entrepreneurs early on, have a real impact on the company direction and learn a lot, while having (metric) tons of fun. You'll be working directly with our technology leadership team who has had extensive experience building software teams, making startups successful and architecting beautiful software. This is a remote position.
Senior Developer is a crucial member of the tech team, responsible for making significant architectural decisions and assisting in the growth of an effective team that the best talent in the industry is competing to be part of. Being a great team player, constantly educating yourself to the latest technology trends and participating in open-source contributions are part of the job description.
Like what you've read thus far? Send us your info and let’s talk!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs