WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
At Calendly, we’re obsessed with creating an amazing experience and an elegant scheduling service that helps our users save time, sell more and provide high-quality customer service (rather than fiddling with software, or losing valuable hours to email and phone tag). To do this, we place the highest emphasis on simple, intuitive and beautiful interfaces.
As our Lead Product Designer, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Help us double down on the simplicity and elegance that Calendly is known for
- You’ll own design for a fast growing, early-stage startup
- You’ll know how to make informed design decisions based on your knowledge, usability feedback, research and business needs
- You’ll work closely with the engineering team on design implementation
You’re an excellent fit if you:
- Are a positive self-starter
- Are proficient at responsive design
- Possess significant visual and interaction design experience
Perks of working at Calendly:
- Opportunity to work at the Atlanta Tech Village, where the norm = unlimited snacks, soft drinks and coffee. Plus ping pong tables and foosball. Plus free beer on tap
- Casual dress code every day
- Option to telecommute a few times a week
- Full health insurance
- Regular team dinners/nights out together
- The opportunity to work with a close-knit, ambitious group of people who truly care about what they’re doing
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs