WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for brilliant designers / user interface developers / front-end gurus to join the ranks of our talented team.
You should have:
- Strong experience with Angular.js (Node.js or Backbone.js experience a plus)
- Strong experience working with APIs
- Strong portfolio of previous work
- Experience testing and optimizing application performance
- Experience working with Twitter Bootstrap
- GitHub examples
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well with a creative team, as well as back-end developers
- Experience collaborating with clients and team members to iteratively create an interface
- Be located within the U.S.
- Pure unadulterated awesomeness
This is a remote position. Our great benefits package includes working from home with a flexible schedule, a strong salary, health insurance paid by the company, 401K with company matching, birthdays off, and Amazon Prime for all employees!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs