WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re an art startup based in Los Angeles, California looking for a web designer to begin work immediately on a front-end web design project.
ArtRank™ is an algorithmic approach to art collecting. We’ve been featured in every major financial and art trade publication, from the Financial Times and NY Times to ArtReview and Art Forum.
We’re most interested in someone extraordinary, and to that end, the compensation will match. In addition to direct compensation, we’ll offer equity based on performance and milestones. The position is full time freelance with full time salary potential.
- Are proficient with HTML5, CSS3, and have a working knowledge of other front-end languages or work closely with someone who does.
- Are adept in all facets of design, with obsessive attention to branding.
- Are UX-driven with a passion for conversion.
- Are passionate about pixel perfect designs, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Have an original, intuitive, minimalist, typography-driven, simplicity-ﬁrst design sense.
- Thrive on the challenge of constructive critique and design direction.
- Are available immediately — remote work welcome.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs