We have need of YOU!
We are looking for talented, fearless, daring and passionate people to join Startup Grind engineering team. Our objective is to create streamlined, user-friendly software that makes the startup experience easier. Our team is a distributed team and though you’re welcome to work onsite in Palo Alto, CA, you can also work remotely. If you are looking to build the next great thing, you are open to working remotely and you know how to work with an amazing developer team, then you are the person we are looking for. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear from you.
- Design software systems
- Implement server-side software components
- Conduct code reviews
- Support iteration planning, reviews, etc.
- Collaborate with team on development direction
- Provide proper documentation and tests
- Support ongoing improvement of the engineering team and our products
- Experience in Django/Python
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JS for front-end integration
- Excellent communication skills
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong experience developing web applications with Python
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL-based database interactions
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure or platform services
- Experience in remote-work environments
- Experience in tech startup teams
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with modern revision control systems, ideally git