WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
If you live and breathe WordPress and also know how write concise, object-oriented code, then we are looking for you as a WordPress developer on Codeable. As a WordPress expert on Codeable, you have the freedom to choose your own hours and work on only the projects that interest you the most. Most of our developers work anywhere between 20 to 40 hours a week and charge between $60 and $100/hr.
You need to be a WordPress expert. To be clear, that includes: custom theme and plugin development with best practices in mind, performance optimizations both in WordPress and the underlying operating system, migrations between hosting providers.
- Ability to write clean, concise & tested object oriented code
- You know the inner workings of WordPress and (ideally) WooCommerce
- Knowledge of the most common WordPress plugins
- Experience using Git
- Basic Server administration skills
What else is required?
- You live in a US or European time zone.
- You put customer experience above all things else. When talking to a client, even a difficult one, you remain friendly and professional at all times.
- You can work with deadlines. If you commit to a deadline, you will stick by it or deliver early.
- You are honest. If you cannot deliver work to a client, you are upfront and proactive in communicating that, before it becomes a problem.
- You love what you do. People enjoy working with you, because of your passion for your job.
- You only settle for perfection. Perfect is just good enough for you. Happy clients make you sleep well at night.
About Codeable ApS
Codeable is the #1 outsourcing service for WordPress. We serve a variety of customers, from bloggers to small businesses up to big media agencies with their development needs.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
You must live in a US or European time zone.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs