WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Desert Owl Games is looking for a senior game programmer to work on an unamed new title. We are seeking energetic, highly motivated candidates that have an interest in performing across multiple disciplines (logic, AI, graphics, and networking). The position will require a diverse skill set and the ability to learn new things on the fly. The position is also responsible for communicating with others within the company to determine the direction of development with respect to budget and available developer time.
This is a full-time position that can be remote for the right candidate.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience
- Must be highly proficient with the C# language and the .NET platform
- Familiarity with graphics programming (including shaders)
- A passion for creating and playing great games
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, optimized code
- Must be a self starter
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Object-oriented design and implementation
- Prior experience in a leadership position
- One or more shipped titles on any platform
- Familiarty with the Unity game engine
- Familiarty with server side development
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs