We're seeking a Graphic Designer with experience with website, web application, and mobile app visual design. You'll be responsible for overall design and direction for a series of profitable SAAS applications, reaching millions of users. You will be working closely with UI/UX Designer, Product Manager, and Front-End Engineer to take products from concept to production. Make your own hours, work from anywhere in the world, and collaborate with a team of seasoned internet veterans.
- At least 3+ experience focus on web design
- Strong sense and eye for usability and design
- Comprehensive illustration, iconography, and website design experience
- Skill with visual design tools (Photoshop, or other goodness)
- Creating fast, low-fidelity mockups (pen + paper, whiteboard, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, etc)
- The ability to communicate clearly about design rationale and choices
- BA/BS in Visual Design, Interaction Design, or other visual arts preferred
Founded by Carnegie Mellon Alumni, we’re an Internet software company based in Taipei, Taiwan. We develop, market and sell productivity software for consumers and businesses across the globe.
What makes us a terrific place to work?
- Competitive compensation (opportunity for cash bonuses, signing bonuses)
- Full healthcare
- Convenient location (in the heart of Taipei, 5 min walk from MRT)
- Wellness package
- Healthy work/life balance (8 hr work days are the norm, not the exception)
- Generous vacation policy (3 weeks vacation comes standard)
- Free food (drinks, snacks, and catered gourmet breakfast once a month)
- Tech gear (Macbook Pro/Air/iMac or equivalent, thunderbolt display)
- We have fun! (weekly Meetups w/ free pizza and beer, frequent company outings)