WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for someone to establish the design culture and identity of our company. Having strong design will be critical to building a high quality brand and improving the experience of our software. You'll get to play in many areas of design and truly challenge your creative abilities. You'll be responsible for designing marketing pages on our website, designing workflow, and iterating on the UI/UX of our software. You'll also be creating a style guide, and workflows with tools like Invision
What we are looking for
- Good understanding of the development landscape
- Empathy and good understanding of intent
- Emphasis on function over form
- Experience with tools like Invision
- Desire to wear many hats and learn quickly
- Ability to work fast and manage tradeoffs when faced with short deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate thought process
- Ability and confidence to take ownership of projects
- Passionate about UI/UX
A dynamic collaboration platform, created to simplify transparency compliance, and transaction, for the global food industry.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs