Develop web and mobile applications
- Develop mobile apps using the PhoneGap API.
- Use GitHub to repose and manage code, including issuing and reviewing pull requests.
- Write Unit Tests and other automated tests.
- Fix bugs. Or better yet, catch them before they’re deployed.
Provide analytics data
- Design and create analytics database schemas in PostgreSQL.
- Write ETL scripts to populate Analytics database.
- Create data visualizations with Tableau.
Collaborate as an Agile team
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional team to deliver Sprint goals.
- Participate in Release and Iteration Planning meetings and Backlog Grooming.
- Estimate User Stories in Story Points.
- Automate server provisioning, configuration management, and build deployment to cloud-based Unix environments like Rackspace, Linode and Heroku using Ansible.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years mobile development experience.
- 2+ years in an Agile environment, preferably Scrum or Kanban.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication (verbally and in writing) with team members, staff, and customers.
- RESTful webservices
- Data analytics solutions, especially Tableau, KISSmetrics, and Google Analytics.
- Dynamic creation of charts and graphs using Highcharts.
- Content Management Systems.
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins.
- iOS development, Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa.
- Android development.
- Cloud based server solutions, especially Rackspace, Linode and/or Heroku.
- Unix system administration.
- Test Automation.