WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
CrystalCommerce is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer (minimum five years experience) to join our Backend Team. Work fully-remote from anywhere in the U.S. with our talented team of developers.
- Writing maintainable and scalable applications in Ruby on Rails
- Managing extensive background jobs processing, preferably with Resque or Sidekiq
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases, preferably MySQL and Redis
- Understanding and working on large codebases
- Building and securing the infrastructure of a highly trafficked site
- Managing infrastructure using tools like Ansible
D.O.E. and competitive based on industry.
- Eligibility for benefits after 60 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability)
- Generous paid time off and holiday package.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company sponsored events
- Fully stocked kitchen with employer provided food
- Board games, Magic: The Gathering, and Foosball
(Benefits currently only apply to in-state applicants)
At CrystalCommerce, our mission is to create technology that facilitates niche commerce transactions by simplifying complex online operations, seamlessly integrating in-store and e-store inventories, and providing sellers with robust data to manage the growth and profitability of their company.
Focusing on the hobby game industry, our innovative tools and services efficiently connect sellers and buyers within collectible marketplaces. With over 65MM transactions completed around the globe, here's your chance to work for a startup company that already has traction.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs