WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Orlin Research is a small and growing software development company focused on providing tools to help social scientists and data producers manage and analyze large scale research data sets. Currently, we are looking for a strong, self-motivated full stack Ruby on Rails developer. This is a full-time W2 position with flexible hours. We are only considering developers who are based and eligible to work in the US with fluent English skills for this position.
Our flagship application is built with Rails and backended by relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), columnar databases (RedShift, Vertica, MonetDB), and the R Statistical System.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational database
- Experience with columnar databases such as RedShift, Vertica, MonetDB
- Ability to work independently, including strong communication skills and solutions oriented attitude
- Background in statistical analysis and experience with packages such as SAS, SPSS, Stata or R is a plus.
- Familiarity with using and configuring Linux systems and cloud based computing, such as AWS, RackSpace Cloud. DevOps tools are a plus.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs