WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Here at Chef we are building a team to create software that helps speed the velocity and delight of the entire company. Whether it is helping the marketing and community teams get t-shirts to our amazing community, or making it easier for our instructors to teach Chef, we are going to make the world a more delightful place. If you are someone who enjoys tackling business problems and making peoples lives better, this is the perfect position for you.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Enjoy working with engineering and non-engineering folks to understand business problems.
- Be comfortable discussing all aspects of business including HR, Marketing and Sales.
- Be good at listening for clues about where the actual pain points exist for people.
- Be familiar with and comfortable performing day to day operations tasks.
- Have an understanding of how applications are monitored and run in production.
- Have built multiple web applications using technologies like AngularJS, Ruby on Rails, or other MVC frameworks.
- Be comfortable digging into and working with applications like Wordpress and Magento.
- Be able to use test and behavior driven development as tools to build quality software.
- Have an excitement for learning new technology.
- Be comfortable with making changes to CSS and other UI elements.
Experience with many of the following technologies is useful, but not required:
- Git and GitHub
- Ruby and related libraries and frameworks such as:
- Ruby on Rails
- CSS and CSS Preprocessors
- Visual design frameworks such as:
- Build tools such as:
- Objective C/Swift
- Graphite and statsd
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs