Are you friendly and patient?
Well versed in Digital Marketing?
Looking for a remote working opportunity with flexible, full-time hours?
Well then, we just might be a great fit. We’re WooRank, a tech company based in Brussels, Belgium and we’re looking to add a new North American-based member to our multinational Customer Support & Success team. This position is intended to begin at the end of May.
As a member of the team, you’ll be working within a group of six on making our customers’ online success as smooth as possible. We work everyday on the front lines; talking with customers, providing support, gathering feedback for product improvements and instilling a sense of the WooRank community. We do this by nurturing client relationships, offering technical and sales support (proactive & reactive), managing surveys, email marketing, in-app messaging, social media and general company communication - in six languages.
Your job will focus on support and sales initiatives, primarily in the North and South American markets, with some copyediting/writing responsibilities in both English and Spanish.
- Answer emails and messages from clients regarding sign up and use of WooRank in English and Spanish.
- Serve as the first-point-of-contact for North & South American enterprise sales calls.
- Respond tactfully to messages on social media.
- Add to our team’s customer support documentation whenever necessary to keep everyone on the same page and working efficiently.
- Track feedback from clients to influence future product updates.
- Work confidently on your own projects while acting as a team player at all times.
- Copyedit English text and translate text from English into Spanish (when necessary).
- Provide insight and ideas for team processes, product improvements, and sales initiatives when appropriate.
Skills you have:
- Typing savvy: quick, accurate and practically grew up on chat (or maybe you really did).
- Email communication...it’s second nature to you.
- Comfortable explaining situations over the phone.
- Social media strategy and tact.
- The internet is your playground - if you’re not already using a tool or an app for something, you can always find what you need.
- Gmail and Google apps are a part of your normal routine.
- Collaboration; you both love to work in teams and are reliable when completing tasks on your own.
- Can keep focus while working remotely and act with integrity in your job.
- Patience; you are always willing to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
- Organized and good at managing your time efficiently.
Extras - it would be cool if you:
- Could find your way around code.
- Had previous experience in communications/customer support.
- Were already digital marketing/SEO/SEM savvy.
- Had video and/or image editing experience.
- Were already familiar with startup culture.
Education & Languages:
- We’ll consider most University degrees. Majors in areas such as Communication, Spanish and Digital Marketing are especially encouraged to apply. Equivalent work experience is also welcome.
- An English mother tongue and fluency in Spanish are essential.
- Recent/upcoming graduates welcome to apply!
Ready to apply? Please read this entire section first!
- Application: Please apply through the form provided and include your LinkedIn profile. If you don’t already have a profile, this would be a great time to make one!
- Offer: We offer a 6-month contract position with a hiring range of $35k - $45k annually, depending on experience. As long as everything goes well, we’d be delighted to renew your contract on a yearly basis.
- Benefits: MacBook Air, colleagues with cool accents, required 20 vacation days per year + U.S. public holidays, a paid co-working space if you prefer to work around other people, and a yearly all-expense-paid training trip in Europe with the team from headquarters. (Please note that applicants for this position will need to be prepared to travel to Belgium in late May or June of 2015 for a period of two weeks. The cost of a passport application will not be covered.)
- Note: Due to the international contract nature of this position, we DON’T offer health insurance. We DO hope that the other benefits will make space in your budget to purchase insurance through the marketplace. We DO value taking time off when you have a family emergency or you’re sick that doesn’t come out of your holidays (please provide a doctor’s note for more than 2 sick days in a row).
- Process: After screening applications, we’ll do a first round of interviews via video chat to ask initial questions and test your spoken Spanish. Applicants who move on to the second stage will be invited for in-person interviews in May with our Customer Success team manager in one of three US cities: Phoenix, AZ - May 2nd | (Greater) Los Angeles, CA - May 11th | San Francisco, CA - May 14th. *Dates subject to change +/- a couple of days, exact locations TBA.