WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for a jack-of-all trades Ops Engineer. Sysadmining, automation, monitoring, scripting, DBA, IRCop - you'll be doing a bit of everything. This is our first ops-related job opening.
Here are some of the tools and technologies we currently use.
- All machines are Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64
We're looking for someone with experience automating machines and deployments with a configuration management tool such as Chef, Puppet, etc.
You should be comfortable with:
- Writing new (non trivial) Chef cookbooks from scratch
- Evaluating and provisioning new systems (eg: a search cluster)
- Managing monitoring and alerting systems (munin/nagios/etc)
- Database admin: setting up and monitoring replication, failover
- IRC server setup and administration
This is permanent position is open either in our East London office or remotely. We don't offer a relocation package.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
East London office or remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs