WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Fishisfast provides people and business around the world with a virtual US address, and allows them the easily buy from US ecommerce.
We're looking for an experienced developer to join our team, and contribute to ongoing work in our web app development. This will be a full-time co-lead position. Will be working remotely with other developers and business directly. Must be available via online chat or video conferencing for at least 4 hours per day between 9-6 CST for communication with business and other developers as needed.
At Fishisfast, our team works remotely. The successful candidate will join our remote team and will need to become very familiar with the software we use to plan work and collaborate over long distances (the usual suspects, Slack, Basecamp, GitHub, Skype and others).
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a deep understanding of his craft
- Is able to independently make decisions and implement ideas
- Thinks strategically
- Takes the time to have an informed opinion on key issues
- Is willing to fight to see the right direction taken
- Has experience with an international focus
- Is a great written communicator
- Can lead and inspire a diverse team
- Does a little research into our company and industry before applying
- Capistrano, Chef, Amazon AWS, Agile development & Linux administration basics for deploys.
- Able to monitor & keep the infrastructure running.
- Familiar with linux server configuration
- Familiar with postgres
- Familiar with AWS
- Able to maintain chef-solo
- Familiar with newrelic.com
- Familiar with airbrake.io
- Keep the software up to date
- Apply, via chef-solo, linux & package updates
- Apply Ruby & Gem updates
- Maintain application integrity
- Familiar with Travis-CI (for RoR)
- Monitor and maintain test suite
- Monitor and correct airbrake errors
- Support non-technical staff
- Maintain Docker
- Monitor & apply merge requests
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Must be available via online chat or video conferencing for at least 4 hours per day between 9-6 CST for communication with business and other developers as needed.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs