WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software development company in a category of its own. We are a publicly traded company that offers an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) which enables employees to share in the long-term growth and future success of the company.
Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest QA Engineer professionals.
Our lean development process enables our small product oriented teams to innovate, collaborate and bring amazing features to market.
Our talent anywhere philosophy nurtures a diverse and dynamic group of colleagues with a shared mission to make great products and have fun doing it.
Are you the teammate we are looking for?
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic about developing the best software available and providing the ultimate customer experience
- Able to Contribute to the development and maintenance of automated testing.
- Able to Identify, develop and maintain automated acceptance tests.
- Able to Build and maintain QA test environments and tools.
- An advocate for continuous improvement of our software development process
- Interested in staying current by applying new technologies
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Able to work independently on modules and complete tasks with high quality, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology!
How we work
- Small, self-sufficient product oriented teams with an entrepreneurial spirit. We don&rsquo: t add more folks to our teams, we add additional teams to scale.
- Casual, collaborative, Agile environment which embraces and operates under our shared principles.
What we offer:
- Annual training allowance, a license for Pluralsight, and a subscription to Safari Books Online
- Vast market opportunity – which means more growth and opportunity
- Lean enabling process that focuses on putting our QA Engineers in a position to succeed
- Flexible work schedule (work from home 2 days a week)
- Ranked #24 on Forbes 2013 List of Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago
- Ranked #38 on Crain's Fast Fifty List of Chicago's Fastest Growing Companies in 2014
- Ranked #334 on Deloitte's 2014 Technology Fast 500 List of Fastest Growing Companies in North America
- Ranked #24 on Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago for 2013
- Ranked #14 on Built in Chicago Top 100 Digital Companies for 2014
- 7-time Winner on Chicago Area's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- Glassdoor's Employees Choice Award in 2014
- Inc Magazine listed Paylocity as an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Firm from 2007-2013!
- Experience identifying areas for testing improvement and working with the teams to implement appropriate agile QA practices
- Must be able to work effectively in an agile environment
- Experience testing consumer facing solutions on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. Testing in a B2C or B2B Gateway environment a plus.
- Working knowledge of Payroll, Time and Attendance and/or financial industries a plus
- Working knowledge of basic SQL
- An understanding and experience with the body of knowledge for gaining Software Quality Assurance certification in - CSTE, CSTP, CSQA, CSQE is a plus
- Education and/or work experience equivalent to a four year college degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or Accounting
- Experience with test automation and Continuous Integration tools required
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs