We're looking for someone to help us support and grow dploy.io, our third product. It's growing rapidly and needs a dedicated person to assist our users in shipping their work better with our product.
You'll work closely with the dev and design team to be their eyes and ears of what our users want and need. You'll be responsible for the happiness of dploy.io users. You'll make sure new users can get up and running quickly, and then maintaining that as our product changes and their own needs change.
Your time will be spent in three categories:
- Reactive customer support - we provide support with email and live chat. We use Desk and Olark. We expect each customer to be treated as an individual. That means we don't really use macros or stock responses, instead we use every opportunity to get to know our customer and answer more than just their question. We aim to make our customers badass.
- Proactive customer support - writing guides, help docs, making videos, etc. We know that not everyone will email support to get their questions answered. We should always be striving to provide valuable content to our users to help them succeed in using dploy and with deployments in general.
- Getting the word out - with dploy.io growing so rapidly, you'll be an active part in bringing dploy to other developers. Whether attending conferences, meetups, or writing about the product, you'll be a part of the marketing efforts to bring dploy.io to everyone.
- You've written code and can demonstrate a strong software development understanding.
- You are very good at technical writing. Please provide writing from previous projects or your own blog
- You'll need to be driven and motivated on your own. We don't babysit at Wildbit.
- You like people and are a confident communicator. You enjoy speaking publicly, and aren't scared to pick up the phone to talk to a user.
- You have experience working with other developers, in a similar role.