WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for someone to join our team to help us make the experience of using our products as awesome as possible. The purpose of customer success at Wildbit is to make sure our customers, developers building for the web, are extremely productive using our services. This includes answering support questions through email or live chat, sending emails to new customers to help them get started, finding weaknesses in our on-boarding process and helping us make it better.
The Customer Success team drives the product development and design team to do their best work and provides a constant feedback loop. You are the customers' advocate to make sure we're doing the best we can for them. This may include:
- Email, live chat and some phone support (using desk.com and Olark).
- Focusing on on-boarding new customers.
- Building solid documentation for customers in the form of help articles, blog posts, and webinars.
- Reaching out to users proactively (phone or email).
- Regularly reporting to the developers about bugs and feature requests from customers.
- Research and analytics of what's working; coming up with ideas on how to fix what isn't working.
- Digging into customer issue with very little details from them.
- Attending conferences.
Success in this position will be measured by improvements in overall customer engagement and happiness. This includes on-boarding time/efficiency, support response rates, and user engagement with our products.
- You have experience supporting other SAAS or software products
- You're comfortable working and speaking with designers and developers
- You have a deep understanding of Git
- You have a friendly, conversational and laid back tone in writing and speaking
- Multi-tasking and switching gears on the fly is not a problem for you
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs