WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
YourGrocer is looking for a developer (full time or contract) to help us change the way people buy groceries. If you are a driven, simplicity-loving developer, we want to get to know you.
You should be passionate about what YourGrocer stands for:
- Enabling brick & mortar retailers to enter the online market
- Allowing people to buy from their favourite local shops with maximum convenience
- Giving the best possible experience to customers buying groceries online
- Truthful, open and honest communication with all people at all times
- Focus on delivering the most usable and useful web-based solutions for our very special group of customers
We are a small and skilled team working hard on changing online grocery shopping while enabling small local stores to compete against big supermarkets. We have had a great 2014 and have been recently funded, so are well positioned to continue on this growth path.
_We're looking for someone who... _
- Likes to build software to solve real problems
- Has experience with Ruby on Rails and Angular JS (or another JS framework)
- Prefers a simple solution to a highly technical one
- Thinks about customers first. Always
- Is interested in iterative development through a test, measure, learn cycle
We're not concerned with your education — we're concerned with your experience. We don't want to see your resume, we want to see your recent work.
This is a great chance to work in an early stage startup in the most exciting online market segment at the moment. We are still small but have big plans!
Salary/Rates and equity are negotiable based on experience.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs