WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Product Designer: Culturalist.com
Culturalist.com is growing quickly and needs a talented all-around product designer who thrives in a collaborative environment.
We are changing the way people talk about and share Culture. Through the universal medium of top ten lists, we help users create, discover and join the Cultural Conversation.
- Are skilled at all levels of design
- Work on tiny screens and huge ones
- Have a gift for aesthetics
- Understand and can communicate the state-of-the-art and best practices in web and mobile design
- Know which rules are smart and which can be broken
- Favor pragmatic solutions above all else but push beauty to the very edge of pragmatism
- Genuinely enjoy collaborating and want to be part of a team
- Have strong opinions but love having your mind changed
- Are a small and growing team headquartered in NYC and spread across seven time zones
- Revel in the tension between beauty and function, art and data, wow and usability
- Value team above all else and hire only people who truly enjoy collaborating with others
- Offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the ability to work remotely or in our NYC office
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs