WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
The Mozilla Corporation is looking for skilled developers to work with the Mozilla Open Source community and partner companies to develop the next generation of web experiences. This is a small enthusiastic team that affects 500M+ users every day!
We are looking for people to come in and contribute to the core Gecko platform. In general we are looking for people with strong fundamentals, ability to problem solve, and the ability to come up to speed on a large and complex code base.
Skills for all of these folks include:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience developing C/C++ applications
- Experience in systems programming, tools development,
interpreters/compilers, or graphical layout engines
- Experience developing multi-platform client applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed development team
- Ability to quickly learn and be effective with a large code base
- Experience participating and contributing to open source projects a plus
Experience with the following is a plus
- XPerf, SystemTap, DTrace, etc
- Disk IO optimizations
- Operating system internals(Windows, OS X, Linux)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Remote or any of our global offices!
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs