WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
What we are looking for
Want to work for a leading-edge startup? We are Sharp+Nimble, a creative and technology agency. And we pursue work that is meaningful and inspired. We are searching for an engineer that is both a generalist and problem solver who loves playing with new languages and frameworks. The engineer is a talented and passionate technologist who is interested in learning new things every day and loves building great digital experiences. The ideal candidate will have freelance, agency or software shop experience. This is a remote, contract position.
What we build
- Digital Products + Platforms
- Marketing Campaigns
- Emerging Experiences
What it's like to be on the team
- We prefer trying new things over avoiding challenges.
- We work remotely and locally - either way, we enjoy working together as a team.
- We employ agile development methodology.
- We are not tool-specific. Use whatever code editor and tool set that you like.
- We are on hangouts and/or github for most of the day.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years as a software engineer.
- You're used to working with Rails & Ruby/SQL and you have advanced experience building RESTful web services & APIs.
- A self-starter who is willing to take a task from gathering requirements to deployment and maintenance.
- You have experience working with a variety of languages.
- You have strong mobile development skills (iOS, Android)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs