WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re looking to add a second, part-time member to our Customer Support Team. This position will require roughly 20-25 hours a week and is 100% remote.
Our most important requirements:
- You’re great with technology, and are familiar with at least the basics of computer programming and version-control. You’re not a professional developer, but you’re comfortable poking around and reading code, as well as navigating the command-line. You’re also completely comfortable interfacing directly with developers.
- You have solid support experience. This can't be your first rodeo.
- You’re an outstanding writer and communicator.
- You’re available on some holidays and weekends. Though most of your shifts will be during normal US business hours, we are looking for help covering holidays and weekends as well.
First and foremost, you’ll be diving on tickets (head first!) the second they come in. During your support window, you'll own the queue.
During ticket downtime, you'll work on documentation, videos, proactive support, account management, and important one-off projects. At any time, if a ticket comes in during your window, you’ll drop what you're doing and tackle the ticket.
More About You:
- You’re a self-starter and will first try to solve your own problems before asking for help.
- You're a stellar multi-tasker, you're the most organized person in most groups, and you're action-oriented. Nothing slips between the cracks with you.
- You’re optimistic and people like being around you.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs