WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
ActiveCampaign is a marketing platform focused on email marketing & marketing automation for small businesses.
We have helped over 100,000 businesses grow while managing billions of interactions & messages. Building a company & platform that we believe in (and that we are proud of) is at our core.
We are looking for a user focused sales/support individual to assist our users and help craft the direction of our platform.
We are looking to help cover the GMT timezone with this position. Ideally 7AM to 4PM GMT. You will be working remotely but will be joined by a team spread out over the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, & Australia.
What is needed:
- You should enjoy crafting helpful and personable replies to questions.
- The ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats, & phone calls per day (once you are up to speed you should be handling over 100 requests a day)
- Past experience with sales and customer service
- Knowledge of email marketing & marketing in general (HTML & email design experience is a plus)
- A self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
Some things your day could consist of:
- Assisting users via email, live chat, and phone
- Consulting with clients to help them utilize our platform to achieve their unique goals
- Helping users with email coding questions, email deliverability, etc...
- Maintain a list of in-bound sales leads. Following up with potential users via phone & email.
- Conducting live demos of our platform with screensharing.
- Keeping on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability, and small business marketing in general.
- Helping improve our overall user experience (your input/ideas will have a great impact on the experience)
- Join an agile & growing team focused on innovating small business marketing (Team of 14)
- Flexible paid vacation & holidays
- Casual work atmosphere
- Choose your work setup
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
We are looking to help cover the GMT timezone with this position. Ideally 7AM to 4PM GMT.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs