WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you an experienced web developer who is looking for your next career challenge? Apply your skills to helping our customers build and deploy cutting edge mobile and web applications using the latest web technologies and our cloud-based mobile platform.
We are looking for developers who are interested in implementing core components of the AnyPresence platform that is used by organizations to build HTML5-based mobile and web solutions that connect to backend services and APIs. The web developer will leverage modern web-technology such as HTML, CSS, Boostrap, Angular, Ember, Backbone, JQuery Mobile, Node.js and the AnyPresence Platform SDKs. We follow an agile development methodology, use collaboration tools including Basecamp and Pivotal, and are passionate about supporting real-world business and consumer app use cases at some of the most respected brands.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Experience with web services API development (Rest, JSON, XML)
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Experience with mobile application development a plus
- Experience with Java, Node.js, or Ruby on Rails programming a plus
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer science degree or equivalent professional background
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs