WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Two major applications make up the bulk of the Strategyzer.com platform: Learn and Build. Learn is our custom-built online learning platform and Build is our cloud-based collaborative business model and value proposition canvas sketching tool. We also offer online companion tools to complement our international bestseller "Value Proposition Design".
Please note, we are NOT looking for an intermediate front-end developer - this is a senior position requiring deep programming knowledge and experience. We are only considering candidates who have the following:
- at least 5 years experience building and supporting web-based applications.
- proven interest and ability in developing Backbone across the entire stack
- created object-oriented apps to high quality that are tested, easy to understand, and flexible to change using TDD/BDD
- you understand Agile principles and practices and how they work to deliver high-quality software that matters
- open to opportunities (but not obligations) to travel globally to retreats and events
- excited to be a part of a passionate and energetic team!
- a profitable and fast growing company led by a small and highly successful global team.
- creators of the Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas, tools used by thousands around the world to create and communicate business models and value propositions.
- publishers of "Business Model Generation" which gave rise to a a new breed of visual, practical business books. The book has sold nearly 1 million copies worldwide in 30 languages.
- publishers of "Value Proposition Design", a highly visual handbook for building stuff that people want.
- We launched our first online learning course in January 2014: "Business Models That Work And Value Propositions That Sell"
Why work with us?
- we hire smart, funny, and passionate people
- all new employees are sent to one of our Business Model Masterclass workshops as part of your onboarding - past locations include: Berlin, New York, London, Bogota, Oslo, and many more!
- flexible remote work arrangements - work from your home town or anywhere in the world!
- potential for travel to interesting new cities as part of team-building workshops. So far we've visited Berlin and Tunisia as a team!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs