WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
KickBack is looking for a technical leader with proficiencies in network administration and Linux server administration.
An ideal candidate for this position loves the OSI model and knows how to manage Linux servers.
- Manage our Debian and RHEL Linux servers.
- Manage our core switching and routing infrastructure.
- Maintain and optimize backup systems.
- Test and verify backup systems and Disaster Recovery implementations.
- Implement and maintain a monitoring platform to analyze traffic patterns, systems availability and key business metrics.
- Promote systems and network security.
- Develop custom tools and automate processes.
- Document system design and procedures.
- 24x7 on call rotation for production server support.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Linux server administration.
- Skilled with Linux/Unix standard services (Apache, MySQL, Postfix)
- Solid understanding of fundamental protocols and technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, and DNS.
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies, management of Cisco network equipment and routing protocols.
- Strong scripting skills in one or more common scripting language available on Linux (PHP, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Ubuntu and Debian experience.
- Experience with cloud services like AWS.
- Experience with Virtualization.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, CFEngine), monitoring (Nagios), trending (Ganglia), network design, and backups.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
KickBack Rewards Systems is on a mission to make good customers better. KickBack operates America's largest coalition loyalty program called “KickBack Points.” With our software solution and loyalty platform that integrates directly into a merchants point-of-sale system a customer can earn points, valuable rewards and then spend their KickBack points like cash at convenience stores, grocers and major drug chains across the country. If you are looking for a mature and profitable organization that maintains an innovative atmosphere with a stable management team who likes to work hard and work smart we are likely a good fit.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs