WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer to join the Continu team Full-Time.
At Continu, our mission is to solve workplace problems with simple, intuitive solutions that empower our users. Continu is a Talent Management platform that helps unlock organizational performance through streamlined Recruitment, On-boarding, Learning and Analytics. It’s People Operations, simplified.
We’re looking for someone who has experience with:
- Building on the MEAN stack (MongoDB/Mongoose, Angular, Node, Express)
- HTML5 & CSS3
- CSS preprocessors (SASS and LESS)
- Responsive Web
Bonus Points if you have experience with:
- Open-source projects
- Working in a distributed team environment
As a Software Engineer at Continu, you will:
- Be responsible for all things Angular.js
- Work between our web app and API(s)
- Be a pixel perfectionist, striving to build out beautiful and highly functional user interfaces
- Work closely with all team members in a highly collaborative, distributed work environment
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Focus on delighting our customers
- Be passionate about the problems we are solving
- Be comfortable speaking directly to clients if needed
- Be active in the development community and give back as much as possible
Where you’ll work:
Wherever you feel most creative – from home, a coffee shop or a co-working space. We’re a completely distributed team with employees located across the US and Australia.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs