Equisolve is seeking a creative, smart, and experienced UX professional to join our team. As our new UX Designer, your primary responsibility is to conceptualize and execute experiences that align the client’s goals and business requirements under our UX Director, as well as being able to branch out on your own without any guidance.
About the Job
With the primary goal of designing great digital experiences, it will be your responsibility to:
Conduct interviews with project stakeholders to understand, capture and analyze their business requirements and goals to create a digital experience that properly conveys their business and story.
- Clearly envision and articulate business requirements through documentation & carry those business requirements through the design and development of the project
- Conceptualize and clearly define the navigation structure and information architecture of a site
- Translate, prioritize, and align the client’s requirements, goals and business into wireframes & interaction flows that create a stellar digital experience.
- Find ways to solve complex interaction and visual design problems and are able to communicate your UX solutions.
- Expertly communicate UX decisions to senior level clients and understand how to explain UX best practices
- A deep passion and ability to create beautiful digital interfaces from scratch. You have strong skills in web design layout & UX best practices with the ability to iterate rapidly.
- Solid portfolio of high-quality work with an obsessive attention to detail & functionality that has produced results
- Proficiency with industry-standard software and Adobe CS applications (ex. InDesign) a must.
- Google Analytics experience a must – you have an obscene love for data and an understanding of how to pull results that drive your approach.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive design – you know how the web works and how it impacts your UX decisions
- Good with PowerPoint – you’re able to make a presentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Love and passion for the web, design, and technology – a true student to the industry that keeps up on latest trends and functionality
- Usability testing experience (A/B testing, user testing, etc…) a plus
- Copywriting experience(nothing hardcore but enough to get the point across) a plus.
- Digital agency experience is a plus