WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Type: Contracted to Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
We are writing software to discover new security issues as they surface and educate our users to the threats they face on their mobile devices in real time. You will be working with us to develop scalable systems which discover vulnerabilities in mobile applications, educate our users about vulnerabilities on their devices and support a more secure mobile ecosystem. We are breaking things and building them back up at scale, and would love to meet engineers passionate about creating a more secure world.
- 3+ years experience
- Discipline for testing and automation - unit, functional, integration, and other forms of automated testing
- Preference for working in a dynamic startup environment where every day offers new challenges
- Develop elegant, scalable, robust, and maintainable code
- Excellent coding in Python or similar languages such as Ruby, OR an ability/willingness to learn/advance rapidly, transitioning from other programming languages.
- Enthusiastic about code reviews
- Experience with a CI tool (Jenkins a plus)
- Experience with a DVCS (Git a plus)
Backend Specific Requirements:
- Contribute significantly to the development of our backend services, including designing, estimating, and delivering high quality solutions that can scale to millions of users
- Experience developing highly scalable and available network services and APIs, particularly with distributed, evented, or highly-parallel systems
- Significant experience working with SQL and NoSQL DBs in the context of web services (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Riak, and others)
- Experience with large-scale data analysis with tools such as Map Reduce
- Fault tolerance and self-healing systems
- Stream Processing systems such as Storm or Spark
- Experience with building secure systems
- Encryption and other security fundamentals
- Open-source contributions and participation
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs