WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
As a developer at Mumo Systems, you will help design, develop and implement solutions that extend the products of the world’s leading ALM tool provider Atlassian. As an Atlassian Expert, help companies large and small improve their development processes so they can deliver better quality code, on time and on budget. We accomplish these goals by implementing, configuring and extending the Atlassian tools with custom software solutions.
Why work with Mumo Systems?
- We work with all the leading edge technologies and you will be exposed to the more of them than you would in any regular dev “job”
- We need to be experts and you’ll become an expert with a wide-range of developer tools
- We fix things for companies and teams where development is not efficient or is even painful
- We have a passion for building things to make developers more productive
- We are a distributed team and you can work remotely
Skills & Requirements
We’d like candidates to have experience with some the following:
- J2EE Applications server like such as Tomcat, Jetty or Glassfish
- Developer tools such as Maven, Grunt, Ant, Jenkins/Hudson
- Code Repositories such as CVS, Subversion, Mercurial and Git
- Amazon Web Services
- Atlassian JIRA, JIRA Agile, Bamboo, Bitbucket and Stash
As with any remote team, you MUST have superior communication skills to interact with your teammates and the drive to push beyond whatever obstacles you encounter.
Contract opportunity possible. No H1B sponsorship is offered. Direct inquiries only – no recruiters.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs