WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DreamHost is looking for a DevOps Engineer that has experience in large scale environments. Capable of working on full stack infrastructures with experience developing, maintaining and improving existing and new product architectures. Programming experience is required with at least one high level language such as Perl, Ruby or Python. Experience building and growing large scale monitoring and datastore infrastructures with technology such as Logstash, Splunk, Redis, Graphite, and ElasticSearch. This role will involve building and growing platforms with support from a group of Linux Admins, Security Engineers and Network Engineers. This position can be remote, or from Los Angeles, and we are happy to offer a relocation package for those interested in sunny southern California.
- Help improve our infrastructure and software through performance tuning and high availability solutions and continuous integration.
- Define and develop system reporting and infrastructure health monitoring tools
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with other team members
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience designing and writing cutting edge software
- Experience working on several projects with one or more of the following languages: Perl, Ruby, or Python
- Experience with Configuration Management Automation tools (chef, puppet)
- Experience with virtualization, preferably on multiple hypervisors
- Experience running mission-critical Linux servers in virtualized environments
Anywhere, , United States
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs