WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry.You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We listen to your ideas and use them. You will be paid competitively and have ability to work from the comfort of your own home.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3
- A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
- A Magento Certification; (preferred)
- Expertise in other platforms such as WordPress (preferred)
- The ability to convert PSD’s to Magento and PHP sites
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, mic and speakers for calls.
- Must have reliable internet and power (maximum of 1 hour of outage per month)
- The ability to work hours similar to the rest of the Coalition Team (9am-6pm PST)
- The ability to articulate yourself professionally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to build a startup
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Build Magento Community websites and other platforms
- Converting PSDs into pixel perfect responsive Magento and custom PHP sites
- Resolve cross browser compatibility issues
- Write clean structured and well documented code
- Integrate data with Sage, Quickbooks, WordPress, Salesforce and APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems
- Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs