Earnest and hardworking, thorough, and very efficient in completing the work at hand.
Would you describe yourself as:
- Curious; enjoy learning the nuts & bolts of systems, then applying them to a methodology
- Problem solving is rewarding - unceasingly 'fixing' things
- Deliberate and matter of fact with your communication
- Easy going, respectful, and show independent initiative
- Respected for your knowledge and single task focus
- A person who likes to cross items off their list as they're completed
- Developed Java applications including RESTful services using Spring MVC
- Written cloud/platform based systems on the Oracle Software Stack including Java, WebLogic, Coherence, SOLR preferred
- Used distributed cache for high availability / high throughput applications
- Worked within a highly complex corporate development infrastructure
- Experience with Git-based repositories such as Bitbucket preferred
- Written unit tests, preferably with JUnit
- Successfully worked to enable and support developers
- Must be highly self-motivated but also maintain close communication with the team
- Good at explaining technical issues "in plain English"
- You don’t want to spend 40+ hours in a cube
- Productivity is how much time you save others from repetitive work and removing blockers in their path
- You want to work in small teams with big ideas
Modifly is comprised of some of the most talented thinkers, designers, and developers from across the country. We are a collective without walls and without limits. We are not confined by the walls of a studio space. We are passionate about your success and your journey there.