WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Earnest and hardworking, thorough, and very efficient in completing the work at hand.
Would you describe yourself as:
- Curious; enjoy learning the nuts & bolts of systems, then applying them to a methodology
- Problem solving is rewarding - unceasingly 'fixing' things
- Deliberate and matter of fact with your communication
- Easy going, respectful, and show independent initiative
- Respected for your knowledge and single task focus
- A person who likes to cross items off their list as they're completed
- Developed Java applications including RESTful services using Spring MVC
- Written cloud/platform based systems on the Oracle Software Stack including Java, WebLogic, Coherence, SOLR preferred
- Used distributed cache for high availability / high throughput applications
- Worked within a highly complex corporate development infrastructure
- Experience with Git-based repositories such as Bitbucket preferred
- Written unit tests, preferably with JUnit
- Successfully worked to enable and support developers
- Must be highly self-motivated but also maintain close communication with the team
- Good at explaining technical issues "in plain English"
- You don’t want to spend 40+ hours in a cube
- Productivity is how much time you save others from repetitive work and removing blockers in their path
- You want to work in small teams with big ideas
Modifly is comprised of some of the most talented thinkers, designers, and developers from across the country. We are a collective without walls and without limits. We are not confined by the walls of a studio space. We are passionate about your success and your journey there.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
US/Canada Residents Only
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs